Sunday 3 June 2012

I am currently working on a story about a supervillain who can generate fire from his hands and climb walls. I'm really excited about this story... it is of course tragic, that seems to be what I do best! I've had a major lack of inspiration lately... which is VERY frustrating. Keep trying to watch things, messed up movies or vids just to jog the crazy part of my brain that generates these stories, but it didn't work. Then suddenly I sat down staring into nothing and a picture of this villains face just popped into my brain. Smiling because I knew he was an awesome character that would help me write, and that's exactly what he did! I like this character so much that I actually think I will let him live at the end of the story so that I can write about him again at a later date! YAY! sweet inspiration, you have been sorely missed!


Be Safe, 
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment