Monday 30 July 2012

it's been a while

I have been working really hard on my third book. seems to take a lot of time, my creativity isn't flowing in the same way as it did with my first books. I have a wish to write a full story, not built up by short stories. In the style I write it will be hard to accomplish but I want it so bad that I will do my best at getting it done. I wont make my deadline for numerous reasons... I recently moved from Bergen, Norway to Oslo, Norway which has been quite a hard process both emotionally and creatively. I don't have as much time of silence to write as I used to which is a huge factor for being able to write. I refuse to hand in any work that I haven´t put my heart and soul into creating.

So until next time... Be safe,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment