Thursday 14 February 2013

new inspiration, fresher air.

so I was writing a lot and then it calmed down a little, my mind got a rest. things happened, the days went by and I met someone awesome (more like realised that someone who has been in my life for a while was more than a friend), and just those feelings, the freaking outs and the happiness of something new and exciting makes me want to write. Of course I guess I'm like most other writers, it comes more naturally to scribble down things when life is hard and everything feels impossible. At the same time I feel myself writing more these days than ever. Maybe he actually inspires me? Scary thought!

I always look forward to night time because that's when the writing flows out of me. anything and everything can inspire me, from the clichés of looking across a lake or a forest to the simplicity of sitting on a bench and watching people walk by.

I feel happy, and my new short stories reflect that in a certain way. Still dark and twisted, but I let someone see my newest story and the person said it might just be the most beautiful thing they'd ever read. Now that throws me off a bit since I usually don't have the same thoughts as to what beauty is as many others... just read my stories and you'll get that!

So I don't think I have much else to put down at the moment. Have to continue on the creative path and get this manuscript done, then work on getting my books out in paperback... constant argument with publishing about the frontcover photo. I've been booked for a booksigning before my books are even published in paperback! It's fun and ridiculous at the same time.

Now, be safe! Will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment