Wednesday 9 May 2012

Ed Gein inspired horror story is in the making! Figured out that in order to meet the deadline I put up for myself I needed to force some inspiration. So I sat down in my favouite cafe in Bergen and stared at the wall for about five minutes with a fresh cup of java in hand. Suddenly an image appeared in my head, my hand reached for my pen and out of the blue a short story just flowed out of me. The only issue is that this short story is another horror story, much darker than the bloodthirsty tragic tale of Winfred The Teddy and might not be suitable for my author page. Having my self publishing deal wish amazon.com fresh in my mind and still in need of 12 pages to reach the 24 page limit I figure I will save this Ed Gein inspired horror story for my book. Still need inspiration and creativity to publish another short story tho'. Wonder were my mind will take me when nightfall comes, I have a cup of tea in hand and my pen near by. Will be an INTERESTING night! 

See you on the dark side, reader!


Be safe!
.Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment