Wednesday 9 May 2012

Mr. Reaperman is actually a story I was saving for my upcoming book of tragic tales. I've decided to publish it on my author page nonetheless. Personally I really like this story. I've refused to over romanticise it...let me try to explain... 
In my understanding a Reaper(man) has always been the bringer of death and the taker of souls, hence forth in my imagination there is no way a mere human would or could make either of them act dramatically enough to risk their occupation which also is the reason for their existence. 


The idea of a Reaper(man) (imaginary of course...) falling in love is not far fetched for me as they have their own personalities and minds, but the idea of a Reaper(man) breaking every law that binds them to the universes and allows them to fulfill their duty and the task of their entire species only to keep love? No... I just can't go that way with it. Well...not yet of course. I have left the story open enough for my readers (Haha if I actually HAVE any) to expect another Reaperman story sometime in the future. 


Thank you for reading my ramblings! Hope you've read the story, this may have made more sense if you did. 


Be safe! 
.Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment